No Time to Advertise With Google Adwords? Leave it to Cheap Adwords Services – The world of the internet is very helpful for many human needs. One of the is internet technology can help you to do business online. When you have started an online business you also have to learn marketing or marketing. Without marketing, of course, the product you are marketing will not be sold out.
One way of online business marketing is to use Google Adwords. Google Adwords is an advertising service from Google. Here adwords can be managed and also managed directly by online advertisers. Thus you can advertise easily and effectively.
Then how to place ads on Google Adwords? Maybe for those of you who are beginners or new to the world of online advertising, you will feel confused. However, you don’t need to be afraid because you can find the answer in the information below. Here is information on how to place ads on Google Adwords for those of you who are still beginners.
1. Create a Gmail account
If you already have a gmail account, you don’t need to create a new gmail account, because your account can already be used to register on google adwords. However, if you don’t have a gmail account, you have to create one first as the main condition for placing ads on Google Adwords.
- Then you can open http://adwords.google.com later you will find the main page of google adwords.
- The “start now” option will appear on the main page. Select the button.
- Fill in the email account that you have then select the ” save you continue ” button.
- Fill in the form on google adwords. This form is used to create your account, don’t forget to fill it out in detail and don’t leave any information behind. If you have filled out the form in detail, select the “next step ” button.
- Then a verification email will be sent to your email. You can check it first.
- Then, select the link listed in the message sent to your email to verify your account.
- Later you will enter a web page stating that your email has been verified. Then you can choose the “click here to continue” link option.
- Up here you already have a Google Adwords account. If you want to make an ad, you can choose “take me to my account”.
See Also: Font Styles in Google AdSense
That’s how to place ads on Google Adwords. However, if you are too busy and do not have time to take care of it independently, you can rely on cheap adwords advertising services that help you market the products you sell. With this advertising service, you don’t have to bother to make ad details that are sometimes a little complicated.
Hopefully, the information above can be useful for those of you who are in the online business world and want to advertise!