Magnetic connectors are mostly made up of Pogo Pins and magnets. Through the structure design of magnet and magnet contact and attraction, a magnet-type connector with a strong attraction force suited for small-sized structures and light and thin products is created. So, where are magnetic connectors useful? In what industries can magnetic connectors be used?
Magnetic connectors use
Magnetic connectors can be utilized in a variety of applications. For example, in what industries can magnetic connectors be used? It is widely acknowledged that there are four major aspects:
- Smart wearables include smart watches, smart wristbands, smart glasses, Bluetooth headsets, smart gloves, and virtual reality (VR).
Tablet computers, electronic locks, electric automobiles, adult goods, smart water containers, and mobile phones are examples of 2.3C consumer products.
- Medical equipment, cosmetics, hearing aids, sphygmomanometer, heart rate monitor, portable electrocardiogram
- Intelligent robots, sensors, handheld devices, drones, and vehicle-mounted devices are examples of smart devices.
Magnetic connectors can be utilized in a variety of applications. For example, in what industries can magnetic connectors be used? You can read more about the application range of magnetic connections by visiting Pomagtor’s official website.
Magnetic connector characteristics
- Humanized design: experience with automated suction connection;
- Human nature anti-fall: the suction interface is easy to remove, but driving the machine is difficult.
- Long service life: up to 100,000-200,000 functional connections are possible.
- Waterproof design: The host’s female end can be dustproof and waterproof (IPX8).
- Quick charging time: 5A-10A magnet connector design for high current transmission;
- Saves space: the connection between the female end connector and the PCB might be POGO type or SMT DIP jumper.
- Customization: The design and style are varied, which can fit the appearance of the host product and strengthen the product grade’s selling point;
- Magnet positioning: use the magnet’s double junction and the mechanism to safeguard the entire circuit from being tricked.
- Environmental requirements: good corrosion resistance grade (48H-120H) to withstand harsh conditions.